lørdag den 18. januar 2014

The ABC's of me

Okay, so I was thinking that if some people wanted to know something about me, I could use this little fun thing from a blog I've been reading. Here is the link: Dream of Lacquer.
 
A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: Hmm, I don't know what it is called, but it is 200 x 140 cm. We call it a one and a half- person bed.

C - Chore you hate:  I absolutely hate doing dishes. An hour later there is always something dirty again.

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog, but before I moved away from home, my dad got a dog. His name is Pepper.


E - Essential start your day item: My iPhone. When the alarm rings, I check the news first thing.


F - Favorite color: For my nails it has probably turned out to be a dark berry. But for everything else I love black.


G - Gold or Silver: Silver.


H - Height: 163 cm - 5'4".


I - Instruments you play: None. I am tone deaf :). If I had to start to learn an instrument, it would probably be a guitar or drums.


J - Job title: I'm still a student. In a couple of years I hope to get a job with school kids.


K - Kid(s): My niece and nephew. They'll do for now. :)


L - Living arrangements: Appartment with my boyfriend.


M - Mom’s name: Too personal. But how about my favourite Movie: The Departed or Fight Club.


N - Nicknames: None really. My boyfriend calls me honey.


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Many. Had a brain haemorrhage at the age of 17, so practically lived in the hospital for 3 months, while I've also had several procedures done after that.


P - Pet Peeve: Spelling and the order of things. Some things just have to be right.


Q - Quote from a movie: “Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.” - Fight Club.


R - Right or left handed: Right handed.


S - Siblings: A brother and a sister.


T - Time you wake up: 7 o'clock.


U - Underwear: Yup, I wear those.


V - Vegetable you dislike: Onions - it ruins everything.


W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I'm just very bad at calculating how much time, stuff will end up taking.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar