torsdag den 10. juli 2014

London haul!

I've just been on a vacation to London. I went with my boyfriend and we had a great time. We saw lots of things and my boyfriend was so sweet to go with me to all kinds of different places to find nail polish. I'm amazed he wasn't sick of me at the end of the week.

We went to something like 7 different Boots to find Sinful Colors - I really wanted some! After the 4th we found out they were on clearance and that's when I bought 8 lacquers. They were only 69 pence a lacquer - I couldn't resist that!

We ended up going back another 2 times to buy more, since we didn't find any in other Boots stores. I was pretty sad about that. I love Sinful Colors, so I had hoped to find a lot more than I did. I ended up with 15 different ones.



We went to a lot of other places, but I only found polishes I wanted in KIKO and Superdrugs. We also went to Illamasqua, Selfridges, Poundland and TK Maxx, but either the polishes were nowhere to be seen or waay to expensive.

In KIKO I only bought 2 polishes, one cupcake polish that was on sale and one regular prices one.



In Superdrugs I found a big display with Nicole by OPI, but they were 9 pounds, so that wasn't really a steal. My boyfriend saw one he really liked, so I bought that one. Then I found one from Barry M, one from Bourjois and finally one from MUA.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar